Your Venue, Our Menu.
Our off-site catering department is dedicated to creating events at your chosen location. We begin with a site visit to determine how best to flawlessly execute an Epic experience within the parameters of your specific venue. Epicurean Catering and Events is well-respected throughout the catering industry, and we work hard to maintain excellent relationships with the managers of banquet halls and other venues in southeast Michigan.
Our culinary and service team will arrive with full service equipment and accoutrements; we prepare on-site, always serving freshly-prepared menu items directly to you and your guests. From casual barbeque picnic, uniquely envisioned mitzvah, formal wedding to corporate meeting or gala, Epicurean Catering & Events Off-Site exceeds every expectation.
Our company has catered some of the largest and most memorable events in Michigan’s history. Some of our prestigious clientele and events include:
- Cars.com Detroit Auto Show Event (NAIAS Dinner & Concert) (The Fillmore, Detroit)
- Gleaners Women’s Power Breakfast (GM Global Renaissance Center Wintergarden)
- Gleaners VIP Mentorship Program Reception (Gleaners Distribution Center)
- Belle Isle Conservancy – Grand Prix Gala (GM Global Renaissance Center Wintergarden)
- Chevrolet Global Media Dinner (GM Global Renaissance Center GM Showroom)
- General Motors Reception (GM Global Renaissance Center Jefferson Lobby)
- Lawrence Technological University Auto Show Event at the Fisher (Orchestra Hall)
- University of Detroit Jesuit School Annual Dinner Scholarship Auction (University of Detroit Jesuit)
- GQ Magazine & Shinola Store Event (Detroit)
- Chaine des Rotisseurs of Michigan Reception
- Ford Motor Company
- NFL Super Bowl Party
- REVVIN with Ford Motor Company
- Red Bull Air Races
- Governor John Engler’s Inauguration Ceremony
- Former Piston All-Star Grant Hill’s wedding
- Dinner for President Bill Clinton
- Opening of Somerset Collection